- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon. table salt
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 oz. baby carrots, whole
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups yellow squash/zucchini, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 medium red pepper, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 4 medium uncooked sweet potatoes, cubed 1 inch thick
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Combine potatoes, carrots, and squash in a greased 13x9x2 greased baking pan.
3. Combine oil, garlic, lemon juice, herb, salt, and pepper.
4. Drizzle oil over veggies & toss to coat.
5. Bake covered for 45 minutes – stirring once. Increase the temperature to 450 degrees.
6. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until tender orthe edges are browned..
Product review for RePhresh Vaginal Gel for Smiley360
I received a #FreeSample of #RePhreshHealth Vaginal Gel from Smiley360 in exchange for my honest opinion. I signed up for this trial because ever since I had my hysterectomy I’ve gone through bouts where I’ve had vaginal discomfort and I was hoping that this product would help. Well, it does! This product also helps with odor if one has that problem. RePhresh doesn’t mask the odor or cover it up, it balances out the pH and prevents the odor from even starting.