- 2 or 3 very ripe bananas – peeled
- 1/3 cup butter – melted
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg – beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F & butter a loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until they are smooth.
- Stir in the melted butter to the mashed bananas.
- Mix in baking soda & salt.
- Stir in sugar, egg & vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your the loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes at 350°F, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven & cool completely on a rack.
- Remove the banana bread from the pan.
- Slice with a serrated knife & serve.
Febreeze Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher
Have you ever went to bed and laid there and thought “Hmm, sure wish my sheets were just a bit fresher than what they are?” Do you have trouble sleeping? If you can answer yes to both of these questions then you should give Febreeze Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher a try.
This stuff works like a charm! I spray it on my pillows and my bed, wait just a few minutes for it to dry and then I hop into bed. The nice moonlit lavender scent is very calming and relaxing and before I know it I’m off to sleep.
Before I found this product I would be up and down, tossing and turning all night long. Ever since I started using this I am no longer tossing and turning nor am I waking up multiple times a night.
It is safe to use around cats and dogs so that makes it even nicer.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has troubles sleeping. I know I am now #teamfebreeze all the way from now on…thank you #febreeze.