If you just can’t wait until Summer gets here for this refreshing Summer time drink, here’s a recipe to have it all year round!
- 1/2 of a large lemon (or a whole small lemon)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup water
- 1 quart size mason jar with lid
Wash lemon well, roll around on counter top to make easier to juice & then cut it in half
Pour 1/4 cup of sugar into mason jar & add the juice half of a large lemon using a citrus reamer
Squeeze the lemon rind a good squeeze to release the essential oils & toss it in the jar
Add ice & fill the jar up with water to the 16-oz. mark
Place lid on jar and put it on tightly.
Shake the jar vigorously until the sugar is totally dissolved.
Serve ice cold
Here’s a alcohol free take on a popular drink for your morning brunch.
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 packet Orange Flavor Drink Mix
- 1 2 liter bottle club soda
- 1 navel orange – cut into 10 thin slices\
- add juice to drink mix in 2-1/2-qt. plastic or glass pitcher
- stir until mix is completely dissolved.
- stir in club soda.
- serve over ice in tall glasses.
- Add orange slice to each glass
*If you like my blog please follow it so you can get recipes delivered right to your email. Thank you have a blessed day*