I am a big fan of peanut butter and can eat it on so many things and in so many ways. I can eat it in a pie, as a dip, on crackers, in a sandwich, on my pancakes and french toast, in a milk shake and just straight out of the jar. When I came across this recipe I knew it was going to be a winner and it is.
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 8 ounce container cool whip, thawed
- 2 9 inch graham cracker crusts – we use the prepared ones
- Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter & milk
- Fold in 1 container of cool whip
- Distribute into the two crusts, cover & freeze.
- Before serving put a dollop of cool whip on each piece of pie
- Serve frozen
*If you like my blog please follow it so you can get recipes delivered right to your email. Thank you have a blessed day*
These cookies are one of my all time favorite cookies. They are super easy to make and there’s only 4 ingredients in them. They are airy and light and are sorta kinda low fat, especially if you use light whipped topping.
COOL WHIP COOKIES
- 1 box cake mix
- 1(8-ounce container whipped topping (I use Lite)
- 2 eggs
- powdered sugar, for rolling
- Preheat oven according to the cake mix* directions.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray or use parchment paper.
- Beat together whipped topping & eggs in a medium sized bowl.
- Add in the cake mix & stir together. The dough will be sticky and thick
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of powdered sugar in a small bowl
- Drop chilled dough by TBS into powdered sugar & roll dough around until covered & place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 9-12 minutes.
- Cool on baking rack
*Due to my extreme love for strawberries we usually buy strawberry cake mix. Lemon works really good as well