One of my all time favorite cookies is a peanut butter cookie. I’m actually a fan of anything peanut butter and iff you add in butterscotch chips that makes them even better!! When I came across this cookie I just knew I had to make it and that it would be a big hit for me…and I was right. When you mix peanut butter, butterscotch chips and sea salt together and make a cookie out of them you end up with one AMAZING cookie!! This is a nice soft and chewy cookie.
- 1 cup + 2 TBS all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 10 TBS unsalted butter (room temperature)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
Flaky sea salt for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter until smooth & creamy.
- Add in the peanut butter & beat until completely combined.
- Add both sugars & beat on medium-high until light & fluffy, 3 – 4 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the egg & vanilla & beat until completely incorporated.
- Scrape down the sides & bottom of the bowl, add the flour mixture all at once & beat until just incorporated – about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the butterscotch chips with a rubber spatula.
- Scoop 2 TBS of dough into balls & place them on the prepared baking sheets at least 1½ inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 5 minutes, then sprinkle the tops with the sea salt, keep baking until the cookies just start to brown on the edges, about another 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven & place the sheets on cooling racks for 5 minutes. Transfer the cookies from the sheets to wire racks & allow to cool completely.
Need good comfortable stylish leak control underwear that is reusable and offers maximum protection? If so then #wearever underwear that you can find at wearever is just what you need. They offer a wide selection for both men and women that suffer from incontinence and allow you to keep your dignity.
Wearever will donate $1 for every single, three-pack and six-pack purchase from the Wearever men’s and women’s underwear lines between June 1 and 30 to the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation. Wearever is partnering with MSF to increase education and advocacy for the disease and to provide support to those with MS that experience urinary incontinence. According to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, incontinence occurs in at least 80% of people with MS. To learn more, visit http://www.WeareverIncontinence.com.
Here are the links to the Wearever social media pages:
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmb678b443a0d40136143d792a9325d8af